This small country enjoys some of the most beautiful and diverse landscapes on the planet, along with a huge variety of activities to enjoy as you explore the land of the long white cloud.
It is an adventure sports hotspot with a stack of adrenaline-inducing experiences scattered around one of the most beautiful mountain ranges you will ever see.
Looking for something slower-paced? Check out the many wineries, or take a trip to Hobbiton and immerse yourself in this alternate reality.
The best part is that the country is relatively small which allows you to see so much of what New Zealand has to offer in just a few short weeks.
New Zealand Travel Guides
- 25 Amazing experiences you could have in New Zealand
- 10 Great Walks of New Zealand
- 9 Reasons to Cruise New Zealand
- NZ South Island Road Trips
- Best New Zealand North Island Road Trips
NZ Hiking Guides
- Walking the Heaphy Track
- Kepler track hiking guide
- Tongariro northern circuit guide
- Hiking the Milford track
- Coast to Coast Walk Auckland
- Europe in New Zealand and Australia
- Whanganui Street Art
- Whanganui River Road Guide
- Hamilton Gardens in New Zealand
- Muriwai Beach and Gannet Colony
- Best island day trips from Auckland
- Best Auckland Day Trips
- Things to do in Kerikeri
- Puhoi Historical Village
- Dark Sky Sanctuary at Great Barrier Island
- Tips for Collection of your Campervan in New Zealand
- Top 20 tips for motorhome trips in New Zealand